The short answer is yes. The longer and better answer is that yes, they will as long as these rules are obeyed:
- You need to get some training and practice calling leads. This is not hard and will get you much better results.
- Leads are not magic beans. They are not going to be as excited as you are right now. Do not have an unrealistic expectation. Calling up leads who do not know you are telling them you just found the most amazing, most beneficial, most exciting health drink in the world will not work at sponsoring anyone. (See Rule 1)
- When you get a voicemail, do not leave a message about calling them to see if they were interested in a business or about your products. (See Rule 1). Leave a message like this: Hi (first name) my name is (your name). My partners and I are looking to expand our business into your area. Your name was given to us as someone who might be able to help us get it going. If that’s something of interest to you, give me a call back.
- Scripts are the most important thing about calling leads. You need cool scripts which you have seen work. Don’t just use a script your upline gave you unless you have seen them use it and recruit people with it. You can get 3 free MLM Phone Scripts here
- Do all these rules for leads to “work” for you.