No one likes to waste money or end up buying the wrong thing from the wrong company and regretting it later.
To avoid disappointment when purchasing mlm leads for your home business, take a quick look at these key points. They will definitely save you a lot of hassles. I’ve been in the leads industry since 2003, I’ve seen the good, the bad and the downright ugly. Plenty of leads sites have come and gone because of their shonky ethics.
Be warned and be safe
1. Like any industry some leads companies are better than others. But how do you know which are the good ones? Look for the ones that have been in business at least 10 years. Make sure they offer guarantees. A quick way to find the good ones is to Google the term: MLM Leads Those in the top 4 or 5 are good to deal with.
2. There are different types of leads in the Network Marketing / MLM / Home Business industries. The best are those which have been surveyed. That means they have taken the time to complete a form which includes things like; how much money they want to make, how motivated they are, how many hours a week they can devote to the business. This is vital information for you to conduct a good interview with the leads and to build a relationship
3. Fresh and Aged Leads is a term you will see quite a lot on leads sites. Fresh means the leads were generated within 0-72 hours of you receiving them. Aged leads are considerably less expensive because they were generated a longer time ago and have been sold previously. That’s not all bad though because most will not have been recruited and the pricing is usually just pennies.
4. Most Network Marketers come to the industry with no skills for calling leads, using a script, doing follow ups or being a leader. They either learn these skills or they fail within 3 months. Educating yourself instead of blaming the leads is the best thing you can do for yourself. You can get some free training with my PDF’s here
5. Leads get into business with people they trust to show them the ropes and to provide leadership. Leads do not get into business because of the comp plan or the products. This is a fundamental mistake many networkers make…remember when you are speaking with a lead/prospect, use your ears and mouth in the same proportions ….meaning, listen more than you talk.
Hope this is of some use to you, if you enjoyed it and found it helpful, please leave a comment and share it