What To Say To Your Pre-called MLM Leads
In this post I’m going to outline what you should say and do with the pre-called leads we generate for you with our "Real Time Phone Interviewed MLM Leads" service. We provide this service for the USA and Australia.The service is to qualify or filter leads for you, it’s not a closing service. We cannot try and sponsor the prospects for you, there are a number of reasons for this, the main one being we are not qualified to discuss your business in length as we know nothing about it. So in the end it would only cause more harm than good.
What our clients really like is that we save you the hours of time and effort of dialing through hundreds of leads to find the ones who are wanting more information right now. We relieve you of this arduous task so you only need to dial the ones we found are ready to hear about your opportunity right now.
We do this by calling the leads using your custom script or our own proven script ( it’s your choice).
As soon as we complete a call with an excited prospect, we email you their details in real time.
We have had some clients ask us this: "When I get the lead after you have called them what should I do, have they already been to my presentation page?"
No they haven’t been to your presentation page. We have focussed on determining if they are ready to learn more about your business, right now.
As soon as you receive the lead from us, you should jump on the phone with your new qualified prospect. We just finished speaking with them so, there is never going to be a better time to call them.
The following steps can mean the difference between success and failure:
- Introduce Yourself and Refer to The Call with Our Service: Hi Jane, this is Don Reid. Listen this is just a very quick call. My assistant was just on the phone with you, so I’m just following up to get you the information we promised.
- Confirm Their Email Address: Let me quickly confirm your email so I can get the information to you (go ahead and confirm it)
- Tell Them the Subject Line of the Email: Jane, I’m going to send you an email. It will have this subject line: (read the subject line) If you don’t see it in the next 5 minutes, please look in your spam folder.
- Tell Them Your Name and Number: Do you have a pen handy Jane? You may have questions after you review the information I’m sending you, plead feel free to give me a call anytime. My name is Don Reid and my number is 555-555-5555.
- Interview Your Prospect: You have Jane on the phone, now is a good time to give them a soft interview.
Interviewing the prospect allows you to determine just how motivated they are about getting into a home business. How you feel about them after the interview will allow you to make a decision of just how much or little time you should invest with them.
If you find yourself wanting to invest a lot of time with them, even though you know in your gut that they are not a good prospect, then you simply don’t have enough prospects and need to be focused on getting more.
If they are a good, excited and responsive prospect then, for sure, spend more time with them and become the leader they are looking for. If not, then direct them to your business presentation and keep the time you spend with them to a minimum. You will find if they become more excited after watching your presentation then they will seek you out.
Building a network marketing business is not rocket science, it’s mostly filtering leads down to the ones who are the best match for you and have the motivation and excitement to grow a business.
The faster you find these folks the faster your business grows and the fatter your income gets.
I love hearing back from you, so please do make a comment below and share your thoughts.
Also if you found this post helpful, please hit the social media buttons below so others may benefit as wellSee you on the beaches!